Happy New Year’s Eve
It’s been a sprint, press, squat, push-up and climb to the 2019 finish line. A huge thank you to everyone who has attended classes this year.
All of you make my fitness journey exciting and I’m so grateful for all the lovely comments and feedback. Some of you have brought me to tears with your kindness. I feel privileged to be a part of your training.
Well done to every single person who has taken steps on their fitness journey in 2019. Each and every stride counts – no matter how big. Remember the process is progress.
2020 – A New Decade!
I don’t want to make a big deal out of it but it’s hard not to – it’s a new decade! Instead, I’ll make a quiet hype about it in the way I know best, from the heart but rarely spoken aloud.
I Hope You…
In no particular order, here are 5 hopes I have for you in 2020:
1. Continue to make fitness an exciting part of your lifestyle, in your own way.
2. Step into your greatness, understand your worth and potential to reach your goals.
3. Take good care of your health and happiness and remember it’s best to pour from a full cup.
4. Take a small/big step out of your comfort zone at least once a month/week/day.
5. Trust the process and keep making progress – always.
Happy New Year!
May 2020 be a positive, productive and prosperous year for each and every one of you.